por ingridhilario — publicado 21/06/2017 13h05, última modificação 31/05/2019 11h56
Confira aqui algumas indicações de leitura e vídeos!
Communicative Teaching for Large and Multilevel Classes
- Student-Centered Teaching in Large Classes with Limited Resources - RENAUD et al, 2017;
- Multi-Level Classes Part One: Differentiating Instruction with Learning Stations - American English;
- Multi-Level Classes Part Two: Differentiating Instruction with Teacher-Supported Groups and Leveled Tasks - American English.
Differentiated Instruction - What, Why, How?
- What Differentiated Instruction Is - And Isn't - ASCD.org;
- Differentiating Instruction: It's Not as Hard as You Think - Education Week (youtube).
Making Grammar Meaningful (and fun!)
- Teach Grammar as concepts in meaningful contexts in language learning - ACTFL;
- Group Grammar - ADAMS, 2015.
- Teacher and Student Evaluations of Project-Based Instruction - BECKETT, 2002;
- Project-based learning in English as a foreign language - LAM, 2011.
The 6 principles for exemplary teaching of English learners
- Practical Applications of TESOL’s The 6 Principles for Exemplary Teaching of English Learners - HAGAR, 2019.
Teaching English to blind and visually impaired students
- Teaching English to Blind Students: Main Principles - Learning Factory (video)
- Teaching Foreign Languages to Students who are Blind - ERASMUS+
Varied assessment strategies for the English language classroom
Creating dynamic theme-based units
- Developing Dynamic Units for EFL - SHIN, 2007
Critical thinking skills
- Language Teaching through Critical Thinking and Self-Awareness - ÜSTÜNLÜOGLU, 2004