The Brazilian Conference on Automation (CBA) will take place from 9 to 12 September 2018 at Hotel Tambaú, in João Pessoa, PB, Brazil.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Although papers corresponding to other topics related to control and automation can be submitted, the topics of interest to the Brazilian Congress of Automation are:
- Education in related topics
- Discrete Event Systems
- Mechatronics Systems
- Electrical Power Systems
- Energy Efficiency
- Electric Machines and Drives
- Alternative Energy Sources
- Modeling and System Identification
- Automation Systems
- Smart Systems
- Control Theory and Applications
- Power Electronics
- Electronic and Biomedical Instrumentation
- Circuits and Systems
- Micro-networks and Smart Grids
Call for Tutorials
The XXII CBA is accepting proposals for tutorials. The objective is to promote the interaction with the participating public, focusing on the dissemination of knowledge based on techniques demonstrations, methodologies, tools and applications.
Will be supported 5 tutorials (4 with 4 hours of duration and 1 with duration of 8 hours). The TTutorials can be presented in Portuguese, English or Spanish.
Proposals should present clear objectives for learning by audience, in any of the conferency related themes.
The technical committee will choose the most relevant proposals related to the topics of the conferency scope.
The Tutorial proposals must contain:
• Name of the authors (maximum of two ministrants per tutorial);
• Authors CV;
• Audience profile;
• Number of offered places;
• Prerequisites (if any);
• Course summary;
• Justification and indication of why the course is interesting and should attract the attention of the audience;
• Material and / or computational and audio-visual resources required (subject to the availability of the Organizing Committee).
Proposals must be submitted in A4 format, with 3 cm margins, Times New Roman font, with up to 3 pages, in PDF format.